If you’re going to add button on your WordPress post, then at first you have to Install the “MaxButtons” plugin. Now I will be showing you how to add a button on WordPress Blog Posts. At first, you need to Install the “MaxButtons” plugin.
How to Install MaxButtons Plugin
1. At first, go to your WordPress dashboard and click on plugin then click on add new button. For more instructions, you can read this post: How to Install WordPress Plugin.
2. Now type “MaxButtons” on the search bar. Then click on “Install Now” button.
3. Now click on the “Activate” button. And a new item in your admin sidebar.
How to Create a Button on MaxButtons
1. At first click on the “MaxButtons” button in your admin sidebar. Then click on the “Add New” button.
2. Now enter your Button Name, Url, and Text. Also, you can change your button font, color, and other things. Then scroll down you can get more and more options for customizing this button.
4. Before saving your button just check the preview. And make sure that your button is completely done.
5. It’s time to save your button, just click on the “Save” button.
How to Add a Button On WordPress Blog Posts
It’s time to add your button to your WordPress blog posts. Here is a Shortcode, just copy this Shortcode and paste it at the desired place in the editor. If you want then you can also add your button by clicking on the “Add Button Icon”.
Final step just copy the ShortCode and paste it at the desired place in the editor.
Or if you want then you can also add your button by clicking on “Add Button Icon”.
This is the best plugin for you to add a button on WordPress blog posts. And if you still have any confusion to add a button in your WordPress blog posts then just comment or you can reach us via email.