If you’re going to add a table in your WordPress post, then at first you have to Install the “TablePress” plugin. Now I’ll show you the best way of adding a table for WordPress blogs. At first, you need to Install the “TablePress” plugin.
How to Install TablePress On WordPress
1. At first, go to your WordPress dashboard and click on plugin then click on add new button.
2. Now type “TablePress” on the search bar. Then click on “Install Now” button. For more details, you can read this post: How to Install WordPress Plugin.
3. Final step now clicks on the “Activate Plugin” button. And a new item in your admin sidebar.
How to Create a Table in TablePress Plugin
1. At first click on the “TablePress” button in your admin sidebar. Then click on the “Add New Table” button.
2. Now enter Table Name, Description and the number of Rows and Columns. And you can change this details anytime you want. Now click on the “Add Table” button.
3. Now you have to enter table information on “Table Content”. And you can rearrange rows and columns anytime by using drag and drop option. You can also add images and links on your Table by clicking on exact button from “Table Manipulation”
Now see here is a snapshot of a table that I have created by using “TablePress” plugin.
How to Add a Table On WordPress Blog Post
It’s time to add your table to your WordPress post. Here is a Shortcode, just copy this Shortcode and paste it at the desired place in the editor. If you want then you can also add your table by clicking on the “Table Icon”.
This is the best plugin for you to add a table on WordPress blog posts. And if you still have any confusion to add a table on your WordPress post then just comment or you can reach me via email.