How to Install ThirstyAffiliates to Your WordPress Blog- [Full Guide]
If you want to make money from Affiliate Marketing then you have to find the best Affiliate link management. And also you have to find the best Affiliate WordPress plugin for increasing your sales.
ThirstyAffiliates is one of the best affiliate link management plugin for affiliate marketers. And if you are a WordPress user then you are much lucky. There are a lot of Affiliate link management plugins in WordPress but I use ThirstyAffiliates. And I highly recommend you to use ThirstyAffiliates.
And now I will show you step by step how to manage affiliate links in WordPress by using ThirstyAffiliates.
How to Install ThirstyAffiliates
At first, go to your WordPress dashboard and click on plugin then click on add new button.
Now type “ThirstyAffiliates” on the search bar. Then click on “Install Now” button.
Now click on the “Activate” button. And a new item in your admin sidebar.
How to Setup ThirstyAffiliates Plugin
Now go to your WordPress Dashboard. At first click on Affiliate Links then click on Settings.
- Link Prefix that comes before your cloaked link’s slug.
- Show Link Category in URL it makes your URLs long so I don’t recommend it.
- Disable “Uncategorized” category on saving, I don’t recommend it.
- Link Redirect Type, I recommend you to go with this default setting.
- Use no follow on links I don’t recommend it.
- Open links in a new window I recommend you to go with this.
Other options are not necessary for you so just ignore those options and click on “Save All Changes” button.
Adding and Cloaking Links Via ThirstyAffiliates
Now go to your WordPress Dashboard. At first click on Affiliate Links then click on Add New.
- Link Name – Affiliate link name and this name will be added to your Cloaked URL.
- Destination URL – Just insert your proper affiliate link here.
- Cloaked URL – This will be your originated affiliate link by ThirstyAffiliates.
- Now click on the “Save Link” button.
Add Affiliate Links to Your WordPress Blog Post
Now go to your WordPress post editor, and see here are two buttons – 1. Add Affiliate Link & 2. Quick Add Affiliate Link.
Add Affiliate Link: At first click on the Add “Affiliate Link” button.
Now search your Affiliate link and click on the “Insert Plain Link” button. Then this link will be added to your desired place.
Quick Add Affiliate Link: You can also add a new affiliate link by Quick Add Affiliate Link. Now click on the second green button. Then enter your Link Name, Destination URL and Redirect Type. Just click on “Add Link & Insert Into Post”. And now you’re done.
This is the best affiliate link management plugin for everyone. If you face any trouble regarding this procedure or if you have anything to say, simply comment or email us.