“I need a website” if you’re searching for this, you’re in the right place to know details about it. You searched for it because you want to know how you can fulfill the need of a website. In this article, you will get the step by step procedure of “I need a website”. So that you’re I need a Website” can turn to “I Have a website!”.
Before get going with the procedure let’s find out the reasons why you need a website.
- A website saves your money.
- Having a website is easy to connect with people all over the world.
- You can create a brand value of your company or yourself by creating a website.
- Having a website is the best way to keep your customers updated with your products.
- A website creates a wider market for you to do business.
- A website can work as an international medium of your business.
Here are the things that you need to do if you say that I need a website.
What To Do if You Need A Website
1. Select a Domain Name
Deciding a domain name is a very tough job. A domain name is the name of your brand that you want to create on the internet. Just like the name of our website, Bloggertracks. The motto of our website is to teach people to be on the track of bloggers. So the name goes to our standard and website category.
The name between the www. and .com is your domain name. The full name of our website is www.Bloggertracks.com. BloggerTracks is the name of our brand. That is what you have to decide, a brand name for your website.
But deciding a domain name is the toughest job of a website setup. But you can do that easily with a little bit of help from us. Read –
The first article will help you to know what to make sure before selecting a domain name and the second article will help you to select a domain name according to the category of your website.
The next thing about a domain is to register it. Many people will suggest you register a domain name from one place and then to buy a hosting from another place. But the domain transfer process is very hard. So to save just a couple of dollars for just one year, it’s not recommended to follow steps like this. After the first year, domain registration cost will turn out to be the same. So we suggest that register the domain name from the same place you buy a hosting plan. This will save your time. Time is more important than money.
2. Choose a Web Host
If you have no place of your own, you have to rent an apartment. Having a web host is as same as that. To keep your website’s data and your web content, you need to host it on a web hosting provider. At this time, there are thousands of hosting providers. But you have to choose one among them. Let’s us sort out the features that you need to make sure.
- Price – Should be less than $6 per month.
- WordPress – WordPress should be installed in One Click.
- Uptime – 99% uptime is ideal.
- Money Back Guarantee – there should be a money back guarantee, It’s a proof of the web host’s quality.
- SSL Certificate(Google Ranking Factor) – Free SSL certificate will be a very nice commodity.
- Avg. Loading Speed – Avg. Loading Speed should be less than 500ms(Millisecond).
- 24/7/365 and quick response Customer Support.
So these are the factors that you should look forward to before jumping into a web host selection conclusion. Now, as I’ve mentioned earlier, there are thousands of web hosts around showing almost the same features. But which one will be ideal for you?
Our recommendation: A2 Hosting
Why Do We Recommend A2 Hosting?
Among thousand other web hosts, why A2 Hosting? Because they have some amazing features and very well qualified. We ourselves have hosted 3 websites including this one on A2 hosting servers.
A2 Hosting Features –
- Least plan price is $3.92 per month (with our 51% discount coupon).
- One Click WordPress installation.
- 99.9% uptime guarantee which is better than the ideal uptime threshold.
- A2 Hosting has anytime money back guarantee. You can get your money back at any time of your billing cycle.
- They Provide Free SSL Certificates for websites.
- Their Avg. Loading Speed is 391ms(Milliseconds).
- Proven 20X Faster than most other web hosts.
- 24/7/365 Customer Support with an Avg response time of 90 Seconds.
So undeniably they are the best in this price range of web hosts. We use it ourselves and recommend it to people who are saying, “I need a website”. Here’s the A2 Hosting Sign up guide for your ease. Do read their term of service.
3. Buy A Premium Theme For Your Dream Website
Your dream will not be fulfilled if there are glitches in it. Without a premium theme, your website will not the premium look. So our suggestion is to buy a premium theme as soon as you log in to your dashboard. Having a premium theme is considered to be a proof of quality. So if you want your website viewers to think that your website is a high-quality website, you should get yourself a premium theme.
We have listed some of the Best Premium WordPress theme providers for your benefit so that you can easily find your ideal theme for the website of your dream. There’s also a limited time offer for you.
N.B. – If you buy your hosting plan from A2 Hosting Clicking that button above, contact us. We will gift you with a Premium WordPress Theme worth $47! This is a limited time offer. So, get your hosting deal now and get a chance to have a $47 worth premium theme for free!
4. Install Necessary Plugins To Your WordPress Dashboard
WordPress plugins are the necessary application like add-ons which will help you to maintain your website. There are thousands of plugins for WordPress. But all of them are not necessary for you. There are some plugins that are a must for you –
- YOAST SEO – For on page SEO.
- JetPack – To Check traffic stats of your website.
- Akismet – To Keep Your Website Spam-Free.
- UpDraftPlus – To Keep your content and media backed up.
- WPSuperCache – For clearing cache and maintaining dashboard speed.
These are the must need plugins for your dashboard. One of these plugins requires extra setup procedure which has to be very precise. That is YOAST SEO. Here’s an article about YOAST SEO Setup which will help you to complete the full setup of your SEO plugin.
Our Work Here Is Done, Now It’s Your Turn
So, that’s all you have to do to start saying “I have a Website” from “I need a Website”. We cannot force you to follow the steps but trust us, you’ll be benefitted. If you want to follow our steps or if you have followed our steps or even if you have simply anything to share, comment here. We will reply to you as soon as possible. We’ll be very happy if you share this post so that more people can know what to do if they need a website. Thanks for stopping by.