SiteGround Black Friday Sale – Flat 70% Discount on Web Hosting
In this week of Black Friday, web hosting platforms are giving huge discounts on their hosting plans. But none of them are giving more than 50 to 60%. But there are some exclusive web hosting platforms who love to work for their customers rather than work for themselves. That’s what we call customer obsessed. SiteGround is one of those platforms who is giving an extraordinary discount on their products. So, This is SiteGround Black Friday Sale with 70% discount on for new customers who want to join them for the first time.
SiteGround Black Friday Sale is Live Now
To get the offer click on the button below.
N.B – It’s limited time deal. Just grab it now.
Why You Should Choose SiteGround
SiteGround is one of the best web hosting platforms in this globe. They provide you 24/7 Technical Support and 99.96 Uptime. They are hosting over 350000 domains worldwide. Now the question is do you want to host your own blog? If you’re, then this is the perfect time for you to host your domain on SiteGround web hosting platform. SiteGround Black Friday sale on 25th-28th November offers huge savings on all annual shared hosting plans – 70% OFF.
Here are some special features from SiteGround :
- Free Domain Name.
- Data Transfer Unmetered.
- Free Drag and Drop Builder.
- Unlimited Sub and Parked Domains.
- Free Email Accounts.
- cPanel & Softaculous.
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee.
- 24/7 Technical Support.
How to Avail SiteGround Black Friday Sale Offer
SiteGround have three different kinds of hosting plan – Web Hosting, Cloud Hosting, and Dedicated Hosting. If you are a newbie blogger then I highly recommend you to start with Web Hosting plan. And if you want to change your hosting plan then you can change it anytime. Now follow these simple steps.
1. At first, go to SiteGround Homepage by Clicking the button below.
2. Now simply click on the “Web Hosting” button and then also click on the “Shared Hosting” button from header menu.
3. You can see that there are three different kinds of plan – StartUp, GrowBig, and GoGeek. If you are a newbie blogger then go with “StartUp Plan“. Or if you need a bigger plan then select GrowBig or GoGeek. And then simply click on the “Get Started” button.
4. Now at first enter your desired domain name, then your information (Name, Address etc) and fill up the payment information. And simply click on the “Submit Order” button.
5. The final step, Now, complete your payment and enjoy the SiteGround Black Friday sale offer.
Which Hosting Plan Is The Best For You
Just like any other web hosting platform, SiteGround also has three different set f plans from which you can choose. These plans are determined according to the prices and specifications.
Without relying on the prices, you should consider the specifications. Let’s point them out –
1. StartUp – Suitable for starting a website, not so much suitable for websites which have been functional for more than over a year.
2. GrowBig – If you have a website that has been functional over a year and you wanna start a new website as well you can choose this plan. But you gotta make sure your website has less than 25,000 visitors per month.
3. GoGeek – This is the best plan in the house This enables you to have a lot of websites and have 100,000 visits per month. Usually, on different web hosts, there’s a hidden threshold of visits. But with SiteGround you know what limit you can work. So, it makes things easy.
According to my point of view, it will be wise enough to take the GrowBig plan because it has the necessary limits and also bigger and broader threshold in a normal price if it’s calculated on a yearly basis. So, my suggestion would be the GrowBig Plan. And don’t forget, until this weekend, you have SiteGround Black Friday Sale. So, use this offer wisely. Get yourself a suitable SiteGround Web hosting plan.
That’s it. You are done. Get the SiteGorund Black Friday Sale offer before its too late. Choose your plan wisely. If you have any questions regarding SiteGround Black Friday Sale offer, comment or email us directly. Share this post to let everyone know. Before getting the offer don’t forget to check their term of services to be sure of their conditions.